The very lovely Rachel from BeautyQueenUK has very kindly nominated me for the Beautiful Blogger Award!
Rachel's blog is full of fabulous reviews of all kinds of products - from beauty products to home & lifestyle items, her reviews are detailed and concise and well worth a look!
To get this award I have to do 7 things:
1) Copy the Beautiful Blogger Award logo and place it in your post. (done!)
2) Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog. (done!)
3) Tell us 7 things about yourself. (See Below)
4) Nominate 7 other bloggers for their own Beautiful Blogger Award, and comment on their blogs to let them know.
Seven Things About Me!
1. I'll only eat cereal with hot milk - I didn't realise this was unusual until I left home!
2. I never ever iron my clothes...I don't actually own an iron!
3. I run a children's party business - I plan the parties and do the entertainment - we do Princess Parties, Pirate parties, Fairy tea parties, Teddys Bears Picnic parties and Peppa Pig Parties (for which I dress up as a 7 foot Peppa Pig!)
4. I read tarot cards and do clairvoyant readings - I've been reading cards since I was 12, but only started doing readings for strangers about a year ago. It freaks me out a bit but its interesting!
5. I believe in fairies - I know its childish, but I don't care! Being a grown up is over-rated.
6. I'm terrified of rollercoasters and won't go on any rides that go upside-down - but I LOVE going to fairgrounds anyway, just to walk around and eat candy floss and hot dogs!
7. I cry when people win at game shows - I don't know why, I think I just get caught up in the emotion/excitement and I'm so happy for the people that I just burst into tears lol.
Onto my Nominations now...
1. First up we have Emily - she is a lovely lovely person who blogs about all things beauty & mummy related - she is already mummy to a gorgeous little girl and has another baby on the way! - her blog is http://emilymodernmummy.blogspot.co.uk
2. Next comes Emma, who is due to give birth literally any day now (come on baby!!!) and blogs about beauty & lifestyle - I love her Mummy Mondays feature, and she's also just generally lovely! - http://beautybyemma.blogspot.co.uk/
3. Next up is Louise, who has a fab blog all about beauty products and is an all round lovely person - she has a lovely little girl and is pregnant with a baby boy! - her blog is http://confessionsofasecretshopper.blogspot.co.uk
4. Alex is next and she is another first time mummy-to-be - I love her blog, it is written to her unborn son and is so cute and touching -http://bump--to--baby.blogspot.co.uk/
5. Next is Jenna - she is a good friend of mine and is a new blogger and writes reviews on all kinds of things, from make up to restaurants! -http://whatjennathought.blogspot.co.uk/
6. Then we have Claire who you can find here http://clairescastlesinthesky.blogspot.co.uk - she is another new blogger who writes lifestyle posts about everything from face masks to driving lessons, and all kinds in between!
7. Finally we have Victoria - I have recently discovered Victorias blog and really enjoy her account of life as a busy mum of 3! - her blog is http://lovebeingamummy.blogspot.co.uk
I nominated these as they are some of my favourite blogs, and I hope you will all go and check them out! :)