I was tagged by the lovely Rachel over at http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/ to do this tag.
Rachel's blog is one of my favourites and I would highly recommend that everybody goes and checks it out! :)
This tag was created by Hannah from http://hannahheartss.blogspot.co.uk/
1. You must copy and paste these 'rules' onto your post when you write it, it doesn't take long!.
2. You must state that this tag was created by “Hannah” and link http://hannahheartss.blogspot.co.uk/
3. You must thank the person who tagged you at the start of your post (link their blog as well) -follow them if you're feeling nice!, and then at the end of your post state who you tag, and then comment on their blog on their latest post to let them know you tagged them, and link your post so they can see what to do.
4. Title this post 'The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger TAG' so everyone knows what it is about.
5. Have fun! :)
So that's the rules bit out of the way, and now... Onto the questions:
1.Name a beauty regime that you rarely do?
I hardly ever moisturise - I use facial moisturiser but I very very rarely use any body products. I don't like products that are over scented and I quite often find that body products make me itchy! But more to the point - I just can't be bothered!! I slack off majorly in this area!
2. Is washing your makeup brushes something you do regularly?
Errrrrm......not really! When I used a foundation brush, I did wash that every few days - but I stopped using it and now just use my fingers instead. So the only brushes I use are a bronzer/blusher brush and an eyeshadow sponge - and I can't remember the last time I washed them :/ Eeek! I must admit - I'm more likely to just buy new ones than bother washing them. Bad I know!
3. How long will you last with chipped nail polish?
Not long at all! It drives me mad! At the moment I can't reach my toenails due to being 9 months pregnant, but I still can't STAND it if I notice that my nail varnish has chipped and have to get my boyfriend to redo them for me straight away!!!
4. How long do you put off buying/replacing a beauty or nail polish product even if you need it? (i.e purchasing a new topcoat, or a new foundation etc.)
It depends on the product. If its foundation, concealer, eyeliner, mascara, blusher, face powder, etc then I try to make sure I'm never without it as I don't go out without make up on so I'd be buggered without any of those things! I try to replace them when I notice that one is getting low. (Right now, I have a reserve blusher, eyeliner, mascara and lipstick ready to go - I know I'm getting low on foundation and powder and will need some in about 2 weeks, so I will buy some in the next week!)
5. What is your worst beauty habit?
Not taking my make up off every night. I go through stages of doing it religiously for a few weeks, and then I slack off for ages!
6. Name something non-beauty related that you put off doing all the time?
Texting people back - lately I'm SO bad at it! I always MEAN to do it, but I end up thinking "I'll reply in a minute" and then I forget for days and days :/
7. When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready until the last minute or not?
It depends on the occasion. If I'm going out to the shops or cinema etc, then yes I tend to wait until the very last minute and then end up running late.
If its something important like a big party or night out, I plan out what I need to do and how much time I'll need - I allow myself at least 2 hours, but I will always end up running late regardless.
8. Can you commit to spending bans?
Not at all. They just make me more inclined to want to buy things, so I don't bother!
9. How organised is your makeup and nail polish collection?
Hmmm its somewhat organised - I use old Glossy Boxes and have one for nail varnishes, one for eyeshadows, one for lipsticks and glosses, and one for other make up bits & pieces.
I then have a bag of my "daily" make up - but then I end up throwing more and more things into the daily make up bag, and it ends up full to bursting.
10. What is the longest amount of time you have gone without writing a blog post?
Months! At the start of my pregnancy, I stopped writing for about 3 or 4 months I think - maybe even longer?! Morning sickness absolutely knocked me sideways and I had no energy or enthusiasm for anything at all!!!
Emma - http://beautybyemma.blogspot.co.uk/
Emily - http://emilymodernmummy.blogspot.co.uk/
Louise - http://confessionsofasecretshopper.blogspot.co.uk/
Jenna - http://whatjennathought.blogspot.co.uk
Claire - http://clairescastlesinthesky.blogspot.co.uk
All of these lovely ladies have fantastic blogs, so make sure you check them out….