I was recently asked to take part in a blogger challenge by Knorr, as part of their celebrations for winning first place in the Product Of The Year Sauce & Seasoning category!
I was kindly provided with a range of Knorr's fantastic Flavour Pots, some lovely fresh ingrediants and a supermarket voucher to purchase any extras and challenged to come up with the best home cooked recipes I could incorporating the Flavour pots!
I like my cooking to be easy and tasty...So here are the two simple recipe's I came up with!
You Will Need:
*2 x Chicken Breasts
*1 red Pepper
*Knorr Garlic Flavour Pot
*Chicken stock pot
*1 Yellow pepper
*Flat leaf parsley
1) Cut peppers into slices, chop the parsley, halve the tomatoes.. Chop the chicken into chunks
2) Boil 600ml of water with the chicken stock pot
3) Heat 2 tbsp of oil in a frying pan, season the chicken and add to the pan until brown - remove and put to the side
4) Add the peppers and tomatoes along with a further 2 tbsp of oil and cook until softened. Add half of the Knorr Garlic pot, a tsp of rosemary leaves and the chorizo.
5) Cook for around 4 mins, add the rice and parsley and cook until the rice absorbs the oil.
6) Add the chicken and the chicken stock, stir ad then reduce heat and leave to cook for 15-20 minutes until liquid has soaked up.
7)Once liquid has soaked, remove from heat, cover with a tea towel and leave to rest for 5 minutes.
Serve with parsley and a wedge of lemon and Enjoy!
You Will Need:
*1 pack of button mushrooms - washed and sliced
*1 onion - diced
*1 Knorr Three Peppercorn Flavour Pot
*1 garlic clove, sliced
*200ml Single cream
1. Lightly fry the mushrooms and onion until golden
2. Add the garlic and fry for a further 30 seconds or so, taking care not to burn
3.Add the Knorr flavour pot, combine well
4. Remove from heat and add the cream, stirring well
5 Return to the heat until heated through, serve with rice and side vegetables of your choice!
Have you tried these handy little Flavour pots? Do let me know if you have any favourite recipes to use them in!
If you enjoy my blog, please consider following me on Bloglovin'